1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
3. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Six things about me:
1. I am a writer - more so now than high school. I've been getting a lot done
2. I am also an artist. But don't look at my gallery, that's old stuff ><
3. I have recently taken up crocheting. It's fun
4. I miss watching anime. I really need to finish the ones I'm watching now.
5. I should be doing my homework right now, but I really don't feel like reading about business ethics.
6. I don't like wearing pants.
Now to answer these questions:
1.) What is your favorite beverage?
Tea~~~ I haven't found a tea I haven't liked yet.
2.) Are you more likely to answer promptly if someone emails you or if they "Facebook" you?
I check both daily, but I'm more leaning towards e-mail nowadays because I am trying to stay away from facebook. Tumblr's where it's at.
3.) Do you like puns?
4.) Do you prefer carpeting or wooden floors?
Depends on the room. Carpet in bedrooms, wood floor for the rest of the house. I prefer mopping to vacuuming.
5.) What is your favorite article of clothing?
My pea coat. Too bad I can only wear it most of the year around here. Haha.
6.) Do you enjoy surprises?
If you don't mind me punching you in the nose out of habit when things surprise me. 13 years of martial arts training goes down hard.
7.) Would you rather see movies in the theater or wait until they come out on DVD?
I like the theater, but there's something to be said laying in bed and cuddling while you watch movies
8.) Mac or Windows?
I love Mac, but I'm stuck in a relationship with Windows.
9.) Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I love the SMELL of coffee, but hate the taste. I love tea, and I'll take hot chocolate any day thanks
10.) Is Valentine's Day romantic or ridiculous?
I've never been able to properly celebrate it. I have a boyfriend, but I'm always stuck at school and he's always stuck 3hours away at home.
11.) Do you frequently laugh at inopportune times?
All the damn time. I'm always laughing in my head at things that happened forever ago.
Here's a new set of questions for the people I shall tag:
1. What's your favorite room in your house?
My bed. Oh wait...
2. Do you like to sleep in, or wake up early?
Depends on how awake I feel. Been having sleep issues lately. ><
3. Do you have a nice view from your home, or just the view of your neighbor's house? Or is your neighbor a nice view?
I can see Canada from my house....
4. Are you generally a glass half full or glass half empty person?
If my glass is half full, I'll pour some more!
5. Apples or bananas?
Apples. Bananas. Nonono. STRAWBERRY BANANA.
6. What's your favorite media? Books, movies, comic, tv, anime, manga, etc...
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
I'm here aren't I? lol No, I read, write, craft, and recently, I have begun painting and crocheting more.
8. Do you find that you fall asleep easily on the couch, but once you get to bed you're wide awake?
I don't fall asleep anywhere that is somewhat public. I'm just like that, but sometimes I can't fall asleep anyways
9. Do you befriend the heroic knight or kind jester?
The kind jester.
They've probably had need for a friend far longer.
10. Do you prefer beer or hard liqueur?
Please refer to the next question.
11. How old are you?
And I'm not going to tag anyone.